Sunday, January 25, 2015

Adelie's Nursery Take 2

So I realized last night that I never posted Adelie's nursery in the new house. Since I'm about to start transforming it into her Big Girl room, we decided to clean it up yesterday and photograph it one last time before we start shifting things around ;)
**Disclaimer-It never looks this tidy with a tornado toddler, but who wants to see photos of that ;) 
Once we were finished tidying up I went to grab my camera, (which was sitting on top of Adelie's baby book on the ottoman) just in time to see Adelie open said baby book and spill my camera a whopping 1.5ft onto the carpet.  Guess that was all it took because after recovering it, it wouldn't turn on or shoot.
All I wanted was to snap a few photos of her room.  Instead I spent 1.5 hours hysterical with a broken camera on the phone with Nikon followed by a drive to the camera store where they confirmed it would need to sent in to Nikon to be serviced for 6-8 weeks. Um No. I was about in tears at the camera store, the paperwork laying on the counter and my heart on the floor when he decide to try one last time to get it to turn on. It did. THANK BABY JESUS. 
So after all the hassle, headache and near heart attack, my camera is safe at home, out of the reach of tiny hands. 
And here are the photographs of Adelie's Nursery Part Two ;)
I kept it very similar to her old one, because I loved it so much, I never put back up her heart but maybe for her Big Girl room :) You can view her original nursery post HERE.























and one of little sister's room ;)


2 comments :

  1. So cute! Is that the Jenny Lin crib? We are thinking of getting those for our twins coming in April. How do you like it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. ive never thought this before....but is that (Adelie's crib) -a Jenny Lind/Lund crib? How do you like it? I feel like it's deeper than our PBK - or at least the sides are higher.

    love the purple! and the new orange/coral sorbet!!

    HAAAAAA - just saw the post above me..asking re crib too! :)

    ReplyDelete