Sunday, February 10, 2013

It's a...

Friday morning at 3am on the dot I was awoken to a very excited baby that was kicking up a storm in my belly. Baby must have been very excited to say hi to us at the ultrasound :) I drove from work to the drs office, (may or may not have screamed at every stoplight, due to excitement.) and met Brandon. Once in our room, the tech dimmed the lights and squeezed awholelot of gel on my belly and there it was. Up on the big screen. The most perfect little banana we had ever seen. Ten toes, ten fingers (which were curled up into fists for most of the visit) and everything a banana is required to have at 20 weeks.


Sweet Baby 20 Weeks

10 Little Toes
And......


After what seems like forever Brandon and I are so so so happy to announce that BB is definitely and without a doubt, indeed a sweet baby GIRL. (Believe me, Brandon asked a few times ;) The tech said, "nope. definitely no scrotum here"Brandon replied "It's gotta be there someplace.."  Poor Brandon. Looks like it's Barbies and tea parties for daddy <3 And he will be wrapped around her sweet little finger from now on!


Let me just tell you. It has been killing me to keep this a secret. 1. I'm really not a good secret keeper. 2. I've said girl this whole time, and everyone has been telling me boy. 3. I'm just so excited :)

A Mothers Intuition is never wrong ;)



On to the festivities, Enjoy!



I would have posted the picture from Dinner but my brother was making a lovely face in the background....






  
The Lemonade Stand





Party Time







because he's so cute

Three of my best girls


Baby Love












No comments :

Post a Comment