Friday, February 22, 2013

Week 22


This week was a pretty productive one! We painted the nursery and finished registering! When I say "we" I really mean "me" and Brandon in spirit. We've been together going on 8 years now (whoa) and have figured out that A. I'm the creative one, he's the financial one. B. He's not that neat of a painter and C. Unless he has the opportunity to scan every as seen on tv product in the store (like he did for our wedding), he has no desire to register ;) So on Saturday my cousin Heather braved the cold and together we combed the baby stores for all day hours. Walking up all those aisles and comparing products, (of which you most likely know nothing about) is both exhausting and overwhelming.  I ended up registering at Babiesrus, Buy Buy Baby & Pottery Barn Kids. In case you have never been to a Buy Buy Baby (It's owned by bed bath and beyond; hence you can use your coupons at buybuybaby too!!) It has 10 times more of a selection then babiesrus....the downside is the only one in Michigan, is in Grand Rapids. I found most of my big ticket items there, bedding at Pottery Barn and lots of odds and ends at Babiesrus. Adelie's closet continues to grow, and I can't believe in four months she will actually be wearing them :)!

22 Weeks



Taken at 6am, you'll have to parden the squints

Baby is the size of a spaghetti Squash!

Picked up my prep for the dreaded glucose test today..Will be doing this around week 26

How far along? 22 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 9 lbs.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping ok... although with a bigger belly, it's getting challenging to get comfortable....
Best moment this week: Painting the nursery walls, even Brandon told me it looks pretty :)
Miss Anything? The mall. must. go. back. soon.
Movement: O yes, bruising my insides throughout the day
Food cravings: sweets. a.k.a thee entire bag or reeses I bought Brandon for V-tines day......
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: Girl!!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? What belly button?
Wedding rings on or off? On :)
Happy or Moody most of the time: So incredibly  Happy:)
Looking forward to: Laying the carpet in the nursery and saying goodbye to that disaster you might call a floor.
Worst part of the week: Agreeing to pick up Brandon and his friends from downtown after a night out at the bars. At 2am. Never a good idea.

Thought I'd include my doodle of the day :)


No comments :

Post a Comment