Thursday, February 7, 2013

Week 20


I have made it!! Baby B is halfway baked! This post comes to you a day early, becuase Friday and Saturday will be filled with gender reveal shennanigans! :) This week BB is the size of a BANANA. That's a whopping 6.5 inches and just under a pound in weight! All that extra weight and the size my my stomach is doing quite a number on my back....so my pre-natal massage is scheduled for later on today ;) Tomorrow at 9am the Mr. and I will find out  Blue or Pink....then later that night over dinner we'll tell our family and on Saturday at our gender reveal party, our Friends! I have a special post dedicated to these eventful few days on Sunday so be ready!! :) 




20 Weeks

Brandon Apologizes for the shaky picture.



A sneak Peek at this Weekend;)




For our family reveal :) One blue or pink balloon inside :)
How far along? 20 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 6 lbs.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping great, I wake up every morning singing the countdown, "I've got, ONE SLEEP TO PARADISE!"
Best moment this week: On Monday night BB was soo incredibly active! Laying on the couch after work he/she was kicking up a storm :)
Miss Anything? Being able to bend over to put on pants without groaning or moaning....
Movement: Feeling baby more and more every day, he/she is getting sto
Food cravings: Papa Johns, ice cream .clearly this will never include anything healthy.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: Girl 92% Boy 8%
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? still hanging in there. ha
Wedding rings on or off? On :) Although I forgot it wone day this week and felt like a floozie in front of the patients at work. Huge belly. No wedding ring.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy:)
Looking forward to: Isn't it obvious? Tomorrow at 9am.
Worst part of the week: Slowly counting down the days...... but I'm currently at less then 24 hours! Ekkkkk 
Funny: We bought several new rugs for the house to break up the area and to protect the hardwood floors from the vicious doggie nails. So what do you think is the boys new game? Running full force accross the floor jumping on the rug and sliding to the opposite side of the house. ITS. DRIVING. ME. INSANE. Yet I still giggle ;)



No comments :

Post a Comment