Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Week 6

This week was a HUGE week for the Beck family! I was finally able to let the world know that I will now be taking pictures full time! I am now a  STAY-AT-HOME-MOMTOGRAPHER!! Seriously could not be happier! Saturday was also my first wedding back! I dropped the babe off at G&G Beck's house because Brandon was golfing in a tournament and headed south to the wedding. Hardest drive I've had to make in a while, but once I was there, I quickly got right back in my element and was fine, until I checked my phone and saw her picture. Or received one of the numerous texts from my mil with her picture attached. or the drive home...ha. In all seriousness, everything went great :) Brandon picked her up after he was done golfing and I got home a few hours later :)  100% loving being at home with this cutie, taking pictures on the daily and crafting to my hearts content!
Thank you Brandon!
What a great Hubs
& Daddy

Follow my work 
www.facebook.com/jaceebeckphotography
and SOON!
www.jaceebeckphotography.blogspot.com
:)


We are LOVING these slippers!!


When I take a shower, the boys babysit :)

Our new headbands for Notre Dame Football Season!! Go Irish!!



The day Adelie decided she didn't want to be put down. At all.


She realllllyyyyy loves her cootie

And her doggies







Our favorite part about bedtime :)

Age: 6 weeks
Weight: 10lbs
Height: 22 inches
Eating: She is eating about every 3 hours. 100% BF
Baby's Sleep: Sleeping great! Waking up about twice a night to eat, and i usually change her the second time she wakes up. 
Mom's Sleep: Sleeping great, I am too blessed with this girl
Milestones Reached: She is getting MUCH more vocal, she loves sitting up and staring around, she's really starting to notice the toys hanging on her carseat/crib/swing
Outings: To mom's 6week Dr. apt, which went just fine :) and to grandmas for some much needed cuddle time :)
Nicknames: Ad's, Babes, Miss Ad's,  tootsie, sweetie, sweetie sugar


















No comments :

Post a Comment