Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Week 5

Itty bitty is growing and growing! I FINALLY got a new computer so Blog posts will come at a regular :)  This week babes had her one week apt, got her days and nights a little mixed up and be got busy making some divalicious onesies! My relatives from Minnesota were in town taking my cousin to her orientation at GVSU. Two great things about this. 1. My cousin, and just-as-obsessed-with-crafting-as-me, Elaina will now be in the same town as me. and 2. I have a babysitter so incredibly close :)  On Saturday we had our meet and greet and this little sugar got so many things, I completely was NOT expecting any gifts!  Upon getting home and attempting unpacking all the presents I came to a conclusion that I never EVER expected myself to come to.
This girl has WAY too many things.
I will more-then-likely be having a large baby sale with a TON of barely worn or new items.
Or have another Child girl.
#toosoon
?

Seriously joking folks.
#maybeinafewyears
Just a babe in her polka dot jammies


Headed to her 1 month apt
Where she rode the fire truck!
She continues to be a VERY happy easy going baby



Party in Ads crib! 4am!


We also attempted grocery shopping. For Two Bunnies. Two Doggies. & Two Becks.

Little peeper

The highlight of the week came when we visited cousin Liam and got to take his pictures! :)
www.facebook.com/jaceebeckphotography


Sunday was family dinner at G&G Beck's :)





Age: 5 weeks
Weight: 10lbs
Height: 22 inches
Eating: She is eating about every 3 hours. 100% BF
Baby's Sleep: Nights and days are a little mixed up! She doesn't cry or scream, she just wants the lights on and you looking at her.....well okay then!
Mom's Sleep: This week we just changed our sleep patterns, play all night sleep till noon.
Milestones Reached: She is really getting strong! She is able to lift her head about 45degrees when on her tummy, she smiles and really chats it up in the morning :)
Outings: Kalamazoo for our meet and great and around town running errands :) The grocery store. I believe that deserves a mention. That was ONE HEAVY CART.
Nicknames: Ad's, Babes, Miss Ad's,  tootsie, sweetie, sweetie sugar
Other notes: This girl is one laid back cookie. We really have no complaints about her. She rarely cries, is pretty happy most of the time and gives great cues letting us know what she wants :)






No comments :

Post a Comment