Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Week 7

Adelie and I are becoming quite the crafters! You should literally see our craft house corner, it is overflowing with sequins, felt and all kinds of girly trinkets! This week we played around with different headbands and onesie designs and drove out into the middle of no where to pick up some amazeball furniture for me to paint. And yes. I did sell them. I have this terrible problem of buying fun pieces, redoing them in fun colors and deciding they look best somewhere in my house. I may or may not definitely have a furniture painting-sequin glueing-pretty things making obsession.  Perfectly enough Babes is right on board with all of this. Brandon....not so much..UNTIL I started actually selling the things I was creating. Now he's all about it ;)  One of the biggest things that happened this week was Saturday when Brandon had Ad's all day long! (I had a wedding!) I had only pulled into the parking lot when I got the call from Brandon that we were out of milk in my frozen stash in the freezer. son-of-a. Long story short he had to take Babes into the store and buy formula. #waytogojacee She actually gulped it down no big deal! Phew. The other HUGE thing that happened was her sleeping straight through the night, three nights in a row!!! Now she's an awesome sleeper anyways but holy crap. You go Babes! 11p-7am
((Insert Happy dance here))






DID I FORGET TO MENTION IT WAS SHARK WEEK!???




She thinks those birdies are the funniest things ever!!

Mama's new MAC

Another one bites the dust.
Lewis has officially chewed up the majority of her binkies.

Age:  7 weeks
Weight: 10.3lbs
Height: 22 inches
Eating: She is eating about every 3 hours. 90% BF 10% formula
Baby's Sleep: Sleeping great! If she wakes up I usually just give her, her binky and she drifts back asleep.
Mom's Sleep: Sleeping great, I am too too knock on wood this continues. blessed with this girl
Milestones Reached: She notices things dangling from her play yard,  carseat, swing and bouncer! She laughs at them throughout the day. She also notices our faces from a greater distance
Looking forward to: Our 10hr car ride down to Georgia to watch uncle Jory graduate! 
Nicknames: Ad's, Babes, Miss Ad's,  tootsie, sweetie, sweetie sugar tootsie sugar sweetie bottoms<---i have no idea














No comments :

Post a Comment