Thursday, April 17, 2014

Week 43

This post comes a day early, as tomorrow morning we start our trek to Illinois for our annual family get together! Which understandably will need a whole new post or two of three ;) Mapquest says about 3.5 hours in the car, which I haven't attempted since Adelie was a newborn.  Hopefully there will be a long nap involved and no meltdowns. cross your fingers.  This morning she mastered how to drink out of a sippy cup that has a straw, so that should come in handy.  We also tested out the Plum Organics pouches (for meals on the go) and she loved them! After trying a grilled cheese, bits of my jimmy johns club lulu and a cheese quesdilla we have decided to stop buying baby food. She loved feeding herself big girl food! She now gets strictly foodfood and I am on the hunt for baby friendly meal choices! (So if you have any suggestions, speak up! ;)
Adelie learned how to brush my hair this week and my hair has never been more tangled silky.  It's the cutest thing and need to catch it on film one of these days.  I finally moved all 3,000 pictures from my iPhone to the computer so there is available video space ;)
It is slowly warming up in Michigan and we Brandon has been hard at work in the backyard trying to get things in order for Adelie's big day.  Since we have a lot of trees in our backyard and two naughty puppies, branches and whatever else they find get scattered all over the place.  This summer I WILL have flowers and nice landscaping in the backyard, and they WILL stay out of it and NOT eat it.  
I hope.
My busiest photography season is just starting up and we have been busy with shoots every other day. Yes I say we, because Adelie is usually always with me.  She is so good and loves meeting all the new babies ;)
Wish us luck on our road trip! We are beyond excited to catch up with the familyamily and our first ever Ikea trip! ;) xo

Nonapadelie turns into zombieadelie come 4:30









One loves my camera, one clearly..not so much



This is what my living room transforms into during a newborn sesh 
I need a studio

Here are just a few from our sessions this week



You can view more on my Facebook Here
Or my website Here

And a Happy Birthday to Aunt/Great Aunt JOJO!




No comments :

Post a Comment