Monday, April 22, 2013

Baby Shower #1

Saturday I went to my first shower hosted by my girl friends :) After a flat tire, running mascara hormone overload a few setbacks, Saturday morning started off swell ;) However once I walked through the front door and saw all my girls I hadn't seen in f o r e v e r all trials were quickly forgotten. I couldnt not be more thankful for such an amazing group of girls, itty bitty is SUCH a lucky little girl! 
 Tasty Treats & Sweet little Sweets
Game time! Baby food is NOT for the faint of heart.

Baby A's very generous pile of cuteness

My two sistergirls
All the pregnant mama's 16w. 12w. 30w. 28w.
My best friends for most of my 24 years
My sweet cousin Heather who made baby A the sweetest blanket ever :)
Which three of these is not like the other?



Big Thank you to all of these wonderful ladies!!
Baby A is one lucky girl!
<3 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

No comments :

Post a Comment