Friday, April 19, 2013

Week 30


Whoa. Baby. I feel like this week we have hit so many milestones! Officially ten weeks left before my due date! That means tomorrow is 9 weeks 6 days to go. ((singledigitweeks))! Baby girl is making her decent into her final position, and her feet have been kicking my ribs like no tomorrow! She is estimated at about 17 inches long and 3.5lbs. However, right now she feels a little more like 10lbs of sugar in a 5lb sack.  Seriously though, girls running out of room. My gut feeling says baby A will definitely be making her appearance before I can reach 40w. Thursday itty bitty had hiccups 5 times. Yes. five seperate times. My belly was shaking all day long :) Went to the salon on thursday, and I am proud to say I no longer have grey in my hair ;) The weather has been less than desirable, raining everyday for the past week & flooding several roads. My 30 week apt is today at 1! Anxious to see how things are progressing and excited because from here on out I will be going every two weeks! EEeee! Two months left!


30 weeks



1.The boys will not leave my side. I think they're getting excited :)
2.Working on the nursery
3.Kayla. My narcoleptic friend who loves to help me craft.
4. Strawberries and bananas my go to work snack.


Unexpected box of goodies from the lovely Mrs. Diskey! :)

Old Navy. Score.
Every girl needs a mermaid and a peacock

Just for fun
Because I cannot believe the changes!
10w                   20w                  30w 

Shut the front door.
10 weeks left baby A!
We can't wait to meet you!


How far along? 30 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 21 lbs
Clothing: leggings and large t-shirts/ tank tops
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Sleeping like a baby
Best moment this week: The homemade dinner made by my darling motherinlaw. Mashed potatoes, meatloaf, corn and salad. So incredibly good. Ironically enough when I was younger I would sing..."Beetloaf Beetloaf double bubble beetloaf I hate meatloaf double bubble beetloaf" to my mother when she told me that was what's for dinner. #tastebudsgrownup
Miss Anything? Free time? Now that my schedule's picked up x10 I'm missing down time :(
Movement: Feet in my ribs all. the. time. From what I feel her head is down putting extra pressure in my pelvis.
Symptoms: Sore ribs, occassional acid reflux (hardly bothersome)
Food cravings: cheese. ice cream. mashed potatos
Anything making you queasy or sick: Lewis's accidents in his kennel he's been conveniently having just before I get home. yuck.
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? out
Wedding rings on or off? On :)
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Tomorrow's shower with all my girls!! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment