Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter on the Farm

On Saturday, Brandon and I loaded up the Hyundai and headed south to my hometown. Easter was ridiculously low key this year, and we were not complaining. Instead of dressing in our Sunday best and watching little kids frolic in the yard picking up Easter Eggs, we shot hand guns, went for a long walk back in the corn fields to find shed antlers and ate twice at the local truck stop. Next year may be a tad different as we'll have sweet baby A crawling around in a slightlytoopoofy pastel Easter dress..and we CANNOT WAIT. Brandon is really getting the hang of the whole I'm going to be a dad to a baby girl.  While playing with our neice Ragen, she's almost 2, he rocked her baby, kissed her baby and completely lit up while doing so :) He'll get his turn to play super heros and goodguys vs. badguys but I think at the moment he is completely satisfied playing with babies and tea sets.

Car Ride!

Check out dad's new bike, and the only time you'll EVER see me on one of these. Notice the background? Construction is finally underway at my dad's house after the heartbreaking fire that took the garage, all the vehicles in it, ruined the pool and melted the house & Barn. All the concrete has been dug up and progess is being made.
The morning after the fire.
No sideways kill shot?
Always love seeing my Diesel a.k.a my faithful family dog :)
W&L lettin their hair down and runnin free
Also took Aunt Jam to an abandon house for a few photos :)



No comments :

Post a Comment