Friday, March 29, 2013

Week 27

Holy cow. Week 27. Where to start... Bitty Baby is the size of a head of cauliflower, roughly 16 inches long and 2.5 lbs. This week, the Beck's said goodbye to the civic, officially have a time frame on the carpet being installed and gave the puppies one two too many baths. It's starting to get nice outside, I get that. But why must the boys show up to be let in, caked in dirt? Every. single. ding. dang. dong. time? I cannot wait to shave them  in a few weekends ;) Once I don't have to worry about excess dog hair..
LET THE NESTING BEGIN!
I'm talking mad thorough, actually move furniture cleaning!  The malibu got her spring-cleaning-on this week as well, with a trip through the car wash and a very impressive vacuum job :) I'm three weeks away from my first shower, 91 days from my DD and I definitely want to have that nursery done before the first of those two! Baby girl is moving around constantly. Kicking, rolling, hiccuping. Girls a complete busy body :)
27 weeks

Thanks to one of my favorite mommy bloggers, Brandon's Easter Basket is amazeballs this year. Yes. That is a 6 pack (no I did not drink the three missing). Yes I hot glued every strand of yarn on & Yes itty bitty insisted I include an "I love daddy" onesie. He may push every button I have, but lord knows I love that man
Other noteables this week :)

Miss Malibu got her SHINE ON

Baby A got this o-so-cute onesie in the mail from one of my amazing Brides yesterday!

She also got this super cute hat all the way from Minnesooota from cousin Evan!


I can now walk the boys at the same time, without fear of getting tangled and falling :)
 
I'm officially not allowed to grocery shop alone anymore. Whoops.

Up coming project
Baby sizing these cute leggings
find matching ones for me:)

How far along? 27 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 17 lbs
Clothing: Leggins and oversized crew neck sweatshirts! :)
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Waking up at odd times for no apparent reason, and then staying up for quite some time after that.
Best moment this week: Looking at my calendar and realizing how soon all of the fun activities are coming up! Lot's of showers and weddings in the near future!
Miss Anything? The ability to get off the couch without looking like a flipped over turtle..
Movement: She moves all day everyday & I still look like a deer in the headlights when she starts a somersault routine (I don't think I'll ever get used to that).
Symptoms: For the first time mid wedding, my hand (that holds the camera) got pretttyy swollen, and my feet slighty too :(
Food cravings: Pineapple, hot tamales and all my usual dairy and spicy things
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? rediculously out in the morning and semi flat by the afternoon
Wedding rings on or off? On :)
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Seeing everyone at these showers!!!! Ahhh!!! O and the obvious. Making snow angels on the freshly laid carpet.

2 comments :

  1. You're so cute! Love that bump! P.S. In my book, the bananas totally cancel out the cinnamon toast crunch and chipotle sauce ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jess, so funny! That was EXACTLY my logic ;)

      Delete