Friday, March 15, 2013

Week 25


Happy Friday everyone! Baby A is the size of an eggplant this week! In case your like me and

have rarely seen an eggplant, let alone picked one up, she's roughly a foot long and just under 2lbs. That's almost the same length and weight (sorrynotsorry) as my pre-baby Subway sandwhich (which I have not had in months, because of the risk of listeriosis from the meat.) Big ol sad face there :( Thursday we had a brief patch of sunshine and the husband and I took the dogs for a run. Well him run, me more of a slow jog..but I made it farther than I thought I would. Bonus. On a creative note, the dresser has been ombred and her mason jar is overflowing with headbands. Next week starts the home s t r e t c h a.k.a last trimester and we are more then ready for it to be June!

25 weeks


Told myself I would never post a bare belly shot. And this will be the ONLY one, but this morning she was definitely laying on one side of my belly and you could see it much better this way :)


Baby girls dresser/changing table


Her quilt finally came in too!

Did you notice her name on the quilt?
The original name we had picked out was Adelie Harper Beck.
We also wanted to include my mothers name.
So we dropped harper & switched her middle name to Jo.
After Barbara Jo Watson.
We still loved Harper and wanted it as well.
After going back and forth for a few days minutes.
we decided to keep it all.
Adelie Jo Harper Beck
After all. My mother named me Jacee Jo Ashton Watson.
And it is embroidered on her quilt.
So it's a done deal.
And we LOVE it.



a little green for st pattys day :)


A dash of Old Navy cuteness


An excerpt from my moms pregnancy journal, at 6 months. I feel the same way!



How far along? 25 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 13 lbs.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: For some reason my large belly the husband and I have been waking up throughout the night and cannot get comfortable. Hope this isn't our bodies way of preparing for middle of the night cry sessions :S
Best moment this week: Getting itty bittys quilt in the mail! Now I can start matching fabrics :)
Miss Anything? My feet. Have you seen them?
Movement: Baby A kicked so hard this week that I jumped! She's getting SO strong, somersaults all day long. Brandon is getting more and more intrigued at how much she moves!
Food cravings: Went to the grocery store for milk. Came back with Cinnamon toast crunch, lucky charms, cookies and cream ice cream, juice & a cute onsie. And yes I did remember the milk.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Watching my blood be drawn made me kind of light headed
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? She's on her way out eek.
Wedding rings on or off? On :)
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Next month full of baby showers! I LOVE a good party!!

3 comments :

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE that dresser! You have some mad painting skills! Her room is going to be so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy reading your block!

    www.themilehighmom.com

    ReplyDelete