Friday, March 8, 2013

Week 24

What a week! I feel like she has grown several inches a foot at least this week! She is

popping around in my tummy all. day. long. and let me tell you it is an ah-maz-ing feeling. I can now tell exactly where her head, feet etc are at all times and she seems to be the most comfy at the very bottom of my belly :) We found out at dinner on tuesday that my sister-in-law Erin will be having a sweet baby boy (she's due 2 weeks after me). Crazy! The carpet guy came on Wednesday to make the final measurements and I could not sign my name on that dotted line fast enough! Cannot believe that I'm only 2 weeks away from my third trimester and we only have 3 months before she's here with us, time is flying by!

24 Weeks

She get bigger everyday!

Goodies all the way from KY from my good friend April!! :)

My work attire, and vest that no longer buttons :/
And yes. This is how huge I am after lunch I eat anything.

Some new sweetness added to her closet
Erin (SIL & 22 weeks) and myself (24) after the gender reveal @ dinner


How far along? 24 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 12 lbs.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Starting back up that old routine of getting up at 3am to pee every night....
Best moment this week: Finding out baby A will be having a boy cousin! Can't wait to watch them grow up together!
Miss Anything? The ability to get comfy at night, and not have to pee every 30 min. (Thanks girl for using my bladder as a trampoline..I'm sure your gonna be one amazing gymnast someday)
Movement: She's popping all over the place, experienced her having hiccups for the first time this week! I immediately started giggling and then got real emotional and had to excuse myself at work. Hormones at their finest.
Food cravings: Sweets. practically anything sugary and leftover Olive Garden at 8am.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, although I've narrowed it down to carbs and soda that give me acid reflux!
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? I'd be lying if I said it wasn't starting to stick out
Wedding rings on or off? On :)
Happy or Moody most of the time: The can't eat, can't sleep, reach for the stars, world series kind of Happy:)
Looking forward to: Finding out if the last of the baby cousins will be a boy or girl on the 12th!

No comments :

Post a Comment