Tuesday, March 19, 2013

CC Baby

My oh-so-clever husband has talked me into joining a Country Club. His irresistable selling point was that while he will get to enjoy golfing with his buddies, Baby A & I get to relax at the clubhouse pool! Um. Deal! Take into account that unlike previous years where we could cool off in the pool at our apt complex, I am now smack dab in the middle of the city. With no pool. We tried to make due with a small plastic pool last year. Ya. that lasted 4 seconds. The boys (W&L) quickly decided it made a better chew toy than a hydration station.  


2012 Beck Pool. Clearly only room for 1 anyways
 Since we're under the age of 30 we get a nice little major discount, making CC life totally doable :) While my mind has been wandering towards the poolside since he brought it up, it was around 8pm last night when I realized..I'm having a baby in 14 weeks. Cool, I'm ready for that. What I'm not ready for? My body after baby. There will be absolutely 0 months of working out for swimsuit season. And Somehow my daydream of sitting poolside with itty bitty had never before included a giant Moo Moo to cover my poor recovering body (not to mention the other unpleasantries that I hear accompany a normal birth for the first 6 or some odd weeks). Bleh. Definitely not ready for that lovely experience. Now don't get me wrong, it'll totally be worth it, but is it too much to ask for my body to magically warp back to prepregnancy post baby? More honeymoonish, if I could pick...

Exhibit A

A girl can dream right? Rant over. Woe is me, let's talk cute CC baby A apparel! Can't wait to see her lounging beside me in her CC whites! (under an umbrella of course!)
1. Pottery Barn Kids Tote 2.Old Navy Beach cover up 3. Baby Gap sundress 4. California Baby Sunscreen 5. Baby Gap swim 6. Old Navy Jellies 7. Baby Gap headband 8. Old Navy sunhat 9. Baby Gap romper

No comments :

Post a Comment