Monday, March 25, 2013

Snap. Rest. Snap.


Melt my <3
 I lovvve my job. I get to meet the nicest people, cuddle the cutest babies and celebrate at the best parties! Taking photos while being pregnant has had its challenges but overall if you take lots of breaks and stay hydrated, it's a piece of cake wedding cake. This past weekend started my wedding season and I must say, it was an awesome start to this summers lineup.  Since finding out I was pregnant, I was forced to resign from four weddings in June and turn down a few July offers. That being said, I will be photographing two weddings at 6 months, two at 8 and 1 at the beginning of my 9th month!Whoah. For the last few weddings I have enlisted some awesome gals to be 2nd and 3rd photographers alongside me just in case my water breaks mid wedding anything should happen ;) I've taken off all of July to recoop and cuddle on baby A, but am starting back up with Weddings in August! Yikes. I wonder if the brides would notice her strapped to my back? ;)


26 weeks

How I spent a majority of Saturday night, managing the photobooth :)

For the first time I had a pregnancy symptom!
(mid wedding)
My right hand, which holds my camera swelled like crazy.
But, I sat down for 5 minutes and it was back to normal :)

 You an keep up with all the cuteness by checking my work out on Facebook :)

                www.facebook.com/jaceebeckphotography

Mini session give away once I reach 1,000 fans :)

No comments :

Post a Comment