Friday, March 22, 2013

Week 26

Whoa. and HELLOOO third trimester! I feel like this pregnancy is flying by! Do pregnant

women ever say that? We started off the weekend by celebrating St. Patty's day, where Brandon and I both got some baby practice time in on our friends cute baby Brynn :)  Seeing him hold a baby completely makes my heart skip a beat. Or five. I may need a permanent pacemaker when we bring home itty bitty.  Found out that baby A will officially be having 2 boy cousins and 1 girl! What a fun summer this is going to be with all these babies :) Adelie is about 14 inches long this week and weighs just over 2lbs.  Her eyes are now perceptive of light
& shining a flashlight on my belly has provoked some huge kicks! Heading to a delicious dinner tonight with my dad and soon-to-be Aunt Jamison <--(my sister), then to pick out my new paint sprayer! Happy Friday everyone! Hopefully the next post will be an update on her nursery complete with carpet! ;)

99 days from now is Dday!

26 weeks



My (pregnancy) St. Patricks Day drinks of choice. Fake beer and Mountain Dew.

Brandon and Sweet baby Brynn

In nursery news, I happened across another amazing piece of furniture on craigslist! After

borrowing our dear friend Jeff's truck (again) and $50 later I came home with this :)


                                       Which turned into this

                              Which matches her quilt so incredibly well :)
In baby style news..

Old Navy and Carters Cuteness

In Naughty dog news. Came home yesterday to Lewis out of his kennel in the sunroom. Couch completely shredded. These are the days I miss the ability to indulge in a margarita. Or 6.

How far along? 26 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up ((gulp)) 17 lbs. 4lbs in a week is ok...right?
Clothing: Old Navy stretchy lounge pants, crewcut sweatshirts and yes. I was guilty this week of using a rubberband around button to help my jeans close.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Sleeping good. Brandon's poor side is getting smaller and smaller.
Best moment this week: Scoring BIG on the last piece for Baby A's nursery! $50 amazing find on craiglist!
Miss Anything? My bed and my comfy clothes. Like as SOON as I leave them :(
Movement: This past week she has been standing straight up in my belly! Kicking so low that at times I feared her little foot might pop out.
Symptoms: Still having acid reflux on and off. I know what causes it, it just depends on how bad I want those foods at that particular time ;)
Food cravings: The same things my non-pregnant self craved. Mountain Dew. Taco Bell. Dairy anything and ice cream. May or may not understand where those 4lbs came from....
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? I offically have an outtie
Wedding rings on or off? On :)
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Moving all the unbelievebly cute furniture into her nursery FINALLY!

No comments :

Post a Comment