Friday, April 12, 2013

Week 29

Baby A has graduated from a large head of cabbage to a butternut squash! Girl is growing by leaps and bounds but can no longer actually leap and bound in there. Feeling her whole body move in my expanding belly is still completely surreal. For the past week itty bitty has been oblique meaning her head is down but turned toward my left hip. Which means I get strong kicks to my right ribOuch. In an attempt to be efficient, I chose to go all over blonde at my salon instead of getting my usual highlights. Great idea in my head, however I had a few parts which turned semi ashy in color. Not thrilled about being 24 with grey hair, but they're lifting it again for free99 next week and
 Brandon get's to experience being married to an older looking woman.-Ha.
This weekend my baby brother turns 21! Crazy. Happy Birthday Jory!  I am spending every waking minute working on the nursery, which will. be. done. on. sunday. or. else. Unfortunely I will have to break away at some point to go shopping for some baby shower apparel! Lot's of tears shed there.. ;) With three coming up on back to back weekends starting next saturday, I better get going! I don't think sweat pants and crew neck sweatshirts would be appropriate.. In other news, I am finally able to reveal the news that my cousin, which is really my secondcousinbymarriage (but who really keeps tabs on those things), is expecting her first baby! She has also started a blog which you can read here. So excited for all the new family members born this year! Comeeeonnn June!
29 weeks

Disclaimer: My intuition tells me I will go early, closer to my origional due date of June 13th. If this is so, I have roughly 9 weeks to get everything accomplished on my list! And landscape the house ;)
Big Brother Wrigley

Cousin Roxann got to feel baby A moving ;)
Weekend Apparel (don't mind that scowl on my face?)
 They were cute. & They match a headband.
Happiness.
How far along? 29 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 20 lbs
Clothing: Anything stretchy.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Sleeping great, Brandon will randomly wake up and make sure I'm ok, I think he hears my grunting from turning over and gets nervous ;)
Best moment this week: moving the furniture into the nursery (on the carpet!) and finally getting a vision of how it will look!
Miss Anything? Energy. Although I think I have a significant amount, realistically I get tired fast :( 
Movement: Constant shifting, actually felt her hands yesterday.
Symptoms: Braxton Hicks on and off. Does grunting count? I do a LOT of that. Involuntary of course.
Food cravings: cheese. ice cream. Food in general.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? out
Wedding rings on or off? On :)
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: My first shower next weekend with all my girl friends!! :)

Happy Friday All!


7 comments :

  1. Everything is coming along great! She will be here before you know it, at which point time will start flying by faster than you could have ever imagined! You look great too! And I love those little pants! I've got neon pink, neon orange/coral and neon green stuff coming to the shop soon if you're still in the market for stuff!
    www.jasonmeandbabyt.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess! I have a few outfits in mind ill send u a snap shot of so you can get working on some headbands! Baby A needs some Texas Sass ;)

      Delete
  2. Jacee! You are seriously thee cutest prego mama ever! I don't know if you even remember me- I am Bexi's friend from that summer we spent in KY in 2010? anyways, you are adorable, and I blog stalk you. thought you should know ;)
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I do! I keep up to date on my Utah families :)! Do you have a blog? I'd love to blog stalk you!

      Delete
    2. Haha I love it, your utah families!
      Yes I have a blog- it's private, what's your email and ill add you :) then you can stalk away ;)

      Delete
    3. jaceebeckphotography@gmail.com :)!

      Delete