Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Nursery Update

This will be the last nursery update before I take you on the final reveal tour! :) The carpet was finally laid monday am. I was one happy happy girl. Yes, just like I had visioned so many times before, as soon the carpet guy left got semi close to the front door I was already sprawled out in the nursery doing snow angels on that shaggy unbelievebly soft grey carpet. It's a good thing no one was around to capture that moment on film, and the dogs keep greeeaaat secrets. Because I probably looked like a complete crazy person. The nursery furniture is now all in the same room (finally) and I will be starting on wall decor and detailing this weekend tonight, becuase let's get real, I never realllly stop crafting for her room.... ;)
Without further adieu
Yesterday in Pictures
Last picture ever of the Ugliest floor ever.




The odd closet

Which houses all these cuties: Good thing she has 2 dressers ;) ;)
The Boys in front of her crib, which is waiting to be painted :)
Where my oh-so-comfy glider chair now sits

O and me also ;)

Can't wait to show you all her finished room! :)
Happy Tuesday!



No comments :

Post a Comment