Friday, April 5, 2013

Week 28


I have one question, is it June yet? Now don't get me wrong, this pregnancy has been extremely easy and I have no complaints in that department, but I've had to start shutting the nursery door because I find myself just standing in there staring at her things for unhealthy amounts of time too often.  I've decided to not buy any more clothes until after her showers (unless somethings really really cute). So instead, I will turn my attention to constructing headbands to match the outfits already hanging in her closet :) Brandon agree's as it it a much cheaper alternative. This week baby A is the size of a head of cauliflower, around 16 inches in length and just under 3lbs! She is constantly moving around in there, even more so when I drink cold water.  After changing carpenters twice, I'm tickled to tell you the carpet gets laid Monday morning at 8am. words cannot even express how estatic I am about this! Braxton Hicks have also started up this week.  Walking to long, standing up to quickly, bending over to pick something up..pretty much any quick movements on my part makes my belly rock hard.  Although they do not hurt per say, they are uncomfortable and restrict my breathing.  They are not neccessarily alarming but they do give a girl (& a husband) a screaming wake up call that, holy crap this is real and you are going to be parents in about 84 days.
(give or take... preferably take).
28 weeks


Because Pictures are always better with doggies in them.


In crafting/nursery news
Found these sweet lamps for a hot bargain. $0 in my granny's garage sale!
I'm working on some lampshade designs this weekend.

Not only did I start making baby A's headbands but I also made her these cute one-of-a-kinders.
To be just like mom
& to fit in with her brothers :)
The headband creations last night
Other random photos from the week

Braxton Hicks requiring the feet to go up at work. yikes.
Got a suprise baby shower present delivered to my front porch! Her high chair! whoop whoop!


How far along? 28 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 18 lbs
Clothing: Leggins and crew neck sweatshirts! :)
Stretch marks? Nope. Although this morning as I was checking like I normally do, I noticed 3 or 4 red lines on my side and about lost my marbles. No. they were not stretch marks, I'm just large enough now that my pajamas are causing mad indentations from me laying down all night.
Sleep: Waking up at odd times for no apparent reason, wide awake, usually becuase I'm too hot and need water which results in a bathroom break about an hour later.
Best moment this week: Sitting on the couch watching law & order svu with Brandon like we normally do after work, and realizing that very soon it'll be three of us sitting on that couch. (Which is really like 5, becuase Wrigley and Lewis tend to sneak up as well)
Miss Anything? The ability to wear pants. I actually attempted to try on colored skinny jeans at target the other day. Ya..shouldn't have done that.
Movement: Soo active all the time, cold beverages really get her going :)
Symptoms: Braxton Hicks, some acid reflux occassionally
Food cravings: Cold things 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? out
Wedding rings on or off? On :)
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Seeing my phone transition the countdown to single weeks left. I only have 2 weeks to go! Ahh!

No comments :

Post a Comment