Monday, May 20, 2013

Baby A's Nursery

Decorating your first babies nursery has got to be the most fun, expensive, obsessive project you'll have since your wedding.  Hours upon hours spent deciding which shade of grey carpet will replace quitepossiblytheugliestfloorever? Which shade of lavender matches that small itty bitty piece of fabric in her quilt? Does she really She needs two dressers and a closet. I could of went the easy way out and bought an all-in-one nursery package deal, bought a bedroom set straight off the floor at the nearest baby bonanza and called it good enough. But that's just not me.  I thoroughly enjoy creating pretty things.  Especially for someone who means so much to me.  I hope you like your nursery Adelie, can't wait to have you here sweet girl.
As soon as she's born a canvas print will be hanging above this dresser :)

The amazing crib skirt made by my grandma & friends!






See you very soon little girl!

2 comments :

  1. I love every single square inch of it! And that crib skirt is AMAZING!!! Can't wait to see pictures of her....she's going to be here so soon! Eeek!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess! :) Can't believe there is actually going to be a baby in there within a few weeks! Ahh! :)

      Delete