Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Shower #2


Saturday, the sweet ladies from my office/ My office moms hosted an office shower for me :) It was so nice to see everyone outside of the work place where we're all normally in scrubs and uniforms. bleh. They hung festive mexican decorations and had an amazing taco bar. Party in my mouth. Amazing women, hysterical baby shower games and super cute puppies (despite my hinting, puppies were not given as party favors) bummer. Baby A got some amazing presents, tons of great smelling baby products, bath accessories and toys, a fun cover for the cart/high chair when we go out to eat and most importantly sweet sweet baby clothes in sizes I do not have ;) On an eye opening note...the dresses I had origionally planned on wearing for both this shower and my one this next Saturday, are not. I repeat are not appropriate nor flattering anymore. My once loose fitting, wear with a belt to accentuate the bump dresses have indeed become skin tight mini dresses which resemble something you may find on the corner a pretty woman.  Just when I was about to have a melt down small cry fest I remembered the abundance of bright pretty clothes I have of my mother's, including one beautiful dress which fit just perfect. It just so happened to be the same dress she wore to one of my bridal showers three years ago :)
Sure do miss that woman.
Adelie has one amazing guardian angel
Festive Deliciousness.


My Vanna White

Sweets
More Sweets
No Baby shower is complete without puppies
Huge Thank you to all of my Awesome Coworkers!


No comments :

Post a Comment