Thursday, May 16, 2013

week 34


This week was my last week of slight relaxation before taking on three weddings over the next three weekends. yikes. It's not that I'm nervous to not make it through them, but more like anxious because I think she will be coming shortly after getting through them. I will be officially full term by the time I photograph the last wedding and she has my complete permission to come anytime she wants, starting June 2 ;) Thursday night, I legitimately thought I was about to go into labor. I tossed and turned all night, having some massive contractions every few minutes. It was so incredibly uncomfortable and frightening, it seemed like every time I took a breath my body contracted and I thought, this is it. My water is going to break right here in bed, next to Brandon, who was sawing logs. Thankfully nothing ended up happening and I was able to finally drift off to sleep, but for the first time this entire pregnancy I was semi nervous.
Three weeks. That's all I have to make it. So stay put baby A! Her diaper bag is packed and ready to go, mine will be this week justincase.... We got some sweet gifts this week including the perler bead creations (top picture) of me being pregnant from my coworkers 5yo daughter (laughed so hard I cried) ahhh probably thee best present ever! Itty bitty also got the sweetest hat made by my sososweet cousin Heather :) June is right around the corner, my belly cannot possibly stretch any farther and this baby is so excited to meet the world!
See your sweet face soon Adelie Jo Harper Beck!
34 weeks
Drs visit today! Only one more visit before I go weekly! Eek!
Like I've said before, I should not go to the grocery store alone. Since I was very thirsty, I left with a gallon of milk, 2 cases of water, 2 gatorades, 3 cartons of minute maid lemonade, 3 jugs of V8 splash and a few odd snack foods. Grocery shopping fail.
But I did NOT buy any of this. However tempting it may be.

Baby A's New Diaper Bag! 
LOVE IT SO MUCH!
The sweet hat made by Heather!!
And a dash of my fur babies :)

NURSERY
POST 
ON
SUNDAY
:)


How far along? 34 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 25 lbs
Clothing: recently..  ANYTHING that fits
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Not sleeping so great, due to the constant contractions I've been having the last few days. Bringing this up to the dr today!
Best moment this week: Probably the superman ice cream I enjoyed yesterday in a waffle cone :)
Miss Anything? Shopping without stressing out. Idk why but I have refused to go into those specialty store for pregnant women, but I'm getting desperate. Time to put on my big girl pants and make the leap 😖 wish me luck.
Movement: She is no longer a squishy baby. Instead she is a hard boned lady who is getting very cramped and tries to escape on a regular basis!
Symptoms: Acid reflux still at times still, Braxton Hicks
Food cravings: Ice cream, milk, beverages of all kinds
Anything making you queasy or sick: out of freaking no where yesterday I had to run to the bathroom thinking I might toss my cookies, but nothing. So very weird.
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: ish
Belly Button in or out? out
Wedding rings on or off? On :)
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! and starting to get whinny 
Looking forward to: My cousin Brittneys baby shower on Sunday! So excited to attend (eat the food) and visit with the fam!

Happy Friday!

No comments :

Post a Comment