Friday, May 31, 2013

Week 36....errr 38!

If only every other office visit you went in and were told you were actually two weeks ahead of where you thought! That news has got to be the most fantastic and unexpected we've received thus far! This whole pregnancy we're been convinced I was farther along then what they told me I was. Justice!! :) That being said, since I can literally go any day now there are a few concerns that are now arising...A. Brandon left Wednesday for the up north  boys only cabin trip and won't return until Sunday...That's two hours north of here with little to no cell phone reception. BUT he can receive text. (Baby) is the code word for jumpinyourcarandgethereasapimhavingababy. B. He forgot to mow the lawn for a few weeks, so I'm afraid when we bring her home we might not be able to find the front door. & C. I have my last wedding on Saturday. So itty bitty please stay put until your father is back, mows the lawn and I am officially done with all of my weddings! Cross your fingers folks. Sunday however, is fair game ;) My walking shoes are already laid out, and the lawn mower is conveniently parked in Brandon's garage spot.
38 weeks



Baby A finally has a baby book (It's taken me FOREVER to find one!) and I've started filling it out, everything up until the page marked "My Birth Day" Ahh!

Speaking of Birth Day. We're ready for that. Our bags are packed and ready to be left behind taken to the hospital in the middle of the night.


We got a few unexpected goodie boxes on our front step this week, including this one from cousin Tesia! Diapers and bath essentials gallore! Thanks Tes!
Jory came back to the Mitten for memorial weekend, so we were able to have dinner on sunday night :)
The next time I see Jory, he'll be an uncle! :)

   I just couldn't pass these up. I mean seriously? Can't wait to see her chunky legs sticking out of them :)


How far along? 36 38 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 25 lbs
Clothing: Stretchy things and walking shoes!!
Stretch marks? Still hanging in there!
Sleep: Didn't sleep so well this week with Brandon being gone :( 
Best moment this week: Seeing A on the big screen and getting the news that she is healthy, growing at an amazing rate and ready to make her appearance!! Whoohoo!!
Miss Anything? My husband and Wrigley. The ability to take pictures laying on my stomach. That's frustrating. And the ability to cross my legs....
Movement:n Not a lot of extra space in there so I feel her shifting constantly and feel as though she's trying to dig her way out. Apparently this lightening-like sensation that means she is moving further down into my pelvis? 
Symptoms: Exhaustion. Severe Nesting.
Food cravings: Just thirsty all day long. (&ice cream)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: Not yet! Getting close though!!
Belly Button in or out? out
Wedding rings on or off? On :)
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and impatient! Let's get this show on the road! ;)
Looking forward to: Being officially off duty for photography for a hot second and focusing on the last minute details, resting and actually getting MY maternity pictures done! Hopefully before she decides to make an appearance!
Top Story: After being on me feet for 8 hours on saturday shooting a wedding and then turning around Sunday am to walk all over Michigan States campus for an engagement session. I was exhausted. I walked into a nearby food joint before continuing the engagement shoot to use the restroom. Figuring I had better buy some sort of hydration since it was pretty hot out I went to purchase a drink, only to have the young man hand me a cup and say no charge with a big smile on his face :). What an incredibly sweet gesture to a 9 monthes pregnant lady :)

You can check out all the photos from this last weekends photography sessions on facebook!

2 comments :

  1. You are too cute. I just found your blog and wanted to say that I love the ombre dresser and pretty much every other idea you have come up with for your growing baby. You make me want to be preggy. UH OH! :) Congrats and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Janelle! :) That dressers one of my favorite pieces I've painted! Pregnancy is one interesting ride, everyone should experience it...girls and guys. HA ;)

      Delete