Friday, May 3, 2013

Week 32


Honey dew melon. That is exactly the size our precious little itty bitty this week. Prize winning pumpkin. That's about the size of my stomach. Seriously though, my wardrobe is getting very limited. Looks like its maxi dresses from here on out!  Her nursery is almost complete, just waiting on her bedding to be done:) Big thanks to my grandma and her mad sewing skills! This week in addition to the heat, insomnia has started back up again. Wednesday night I actually got out of bed, rather than laying there watching the clock, sat in her nursery and read a story to Lewis and Wrigley who were also conveniently up :) On the Night You Were Born was the story Wednesday it was 80 degrees out.
Perfect weather to lay out in the sun right?
wrong.
My bathing suit was slightly beyond stretched. My skin, beyond stretched and the inability to lay on my belly or on my back (she's too heavy) gave me two options of either sitting indian stlye on my blanket or laying on my side, looking like a dehydrated cow dehydrated cow. To top it off, Lewis tipped over my glass of lemonade. all. over. my. blanket. Agh.  But I will be back on that blanket immediatly after work every day until she's born, basking in the sun surrounded by my best friend, her name is 6ft privacy fence.
My brother Jory leaves tomorrow on his 9h drive down to Georgia for school. So excited for him but so sad knowing he won't be here for baby A's arrival.  It's in the works to fly him home for the weekend when it happens though, don't you worry baby A you'll meet Uncle Jory soon enough ;)
Today at my 32 week apt
I'm still measuring ahead 2 weeks, which puts me at my original due date of June 13th. Dr. Bollin-Richards stressed to me again I need to continue to slow my active lifestyle down and drink more water! Baby A is still head down and everything looks great, can't wait for her to be here! We are soo close!!
Happy Friday!
32 weeks

32 weeks or 34?!?
Last Family Dinner before Jory leaves for School

Got my Breast pump yesterday for free.99 Thank god for insurance! :)
Girl got her carseat from G&G Beck and I made this festive little pom garland for it :)

Also finished her coming home outfit! Just in case she can't wait any longer!

Sneek Peek at her almost done nursery
Lewis has been dropping his toys closer and closer to her toy basket, so he can peek his nose in.
Watching Dad at his softball game
Absolutely crazy mind blowing to think in a few short weeks we'll hold the titles of Dad & Mom.
Can't Wait!

How far along? 32 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 22 lbs
Clothing: recently..  maxi dresses
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Been getting up several times a night, staying up for hours at a time. 3am seems to be the time I wake up the most often at.
Best moment this week: Finding that sweet pink and orange chevron dress for $20! Since my closet is so limited these days on what fits over my belly, it was a major find.
Miss Anything?
Movement: Lot's of slower movements, since she doesn't have much room in there to stretch out anymore.
Symptoms: Acid reflux still at time, occassional braxton hicks
Food cravings: Cherry Limeade
Anything making you queasy or sick: Mountain Dew. Ironic.
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? out
Wedding rings on or off? On :)
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, although this morning Brandon was seeing "Your a mean one, Jacee Beck" to me because I wouldn't let the dogs on the bed. Ha.
Looking forward to: Tomorrow's shower with all my Beck Family!!
Things still to do: Finish nursery, pack hospital bag, assign new camera man (since mine will be in Georgia) Start preparing the boys (Wrigley, Lewis & Brandon) for this itty bittys potentially soon arrival!

1 comment :