Monday, May 20, 2013

Britt's Baby Shower

Sunday I attended another baby shower, but this one wasn't for me. It was for my eldest cousin Brittney and Baby Jaxon who is due July 4th! The girl cousins on my mother's side are very artistically gifted and love to throw a good party, and this baby shower had so many cute details and most importantly amazing food. It was so nice to be able to sit back not have all eyes on you and enjoy the festivities :) It's so exciting that baby A will have so many cousins to grow up with because I am extremely close with mine and I know just how much fun it'll be for her! Brittney looked absolutely gorgeous and I am over the moon happy for her and Dustin to be welcoming their sweet baby boy so very soon!
Those nests? Hand made cake pops in chocolate covered pretzel nests!!
.Made by Lindsey.


The mad dash for the Delicious spread

Aunt Robin after getting harassed for wanting to save all the tissue paper ;)
Art work for Jaxon's Nursery decorated with love
from all the lovely ladies at the shower.
 Lindsey.Brittney.Robin


Jamison helping out

My Beautiful Aunt Robin (My mother's sister)

Brittney and the two grandma-to-be's!
The glider us women went in on, which apparently has Blackbeard's approval ;)
Only 1 week apart! Crazyness

My cute little sister :)

Going on 35 weeks!

1 comment :

  1. Hi pretty lady! You need to add the google+ follow button so that I can follow your blog and keep up with the baby bump! <3

    ReplyDelete