Wednesday, September 18, 2013

September Staples

Fall is officially here!
 (But apparently not at Target yet per their employees)
We are Loving this cooler weather and all the pretty colors it brings! Smells too I might add. Have you stepped in a Bath and Body Works lately? I had to set the alarm on my phone yesterday when I went in so I'd know it was time to leave. Pumpkin on Pumpkin on Pumpkin! We are looking forward to taking Adelie to her first orchard and helping her pick out her first pumpkin. In the mean time, here are a few things we are 
Loving in September 
Pancakes for Breakfast 
Our mama + mini ear warmers


Hocus Pocus almost every night
Sparkly Pumpkins, Dark Polish and the delicious  
Pumpkin Pecan Waffles scent from b&bw 
Crew Neck Sweatshirts.Leggings.Bows & Jean
Yarn wrapped antlers, festive bows
iced coffee in a mason jar with a festive straw & Angry Orchard Hard Apple Cider
The Bumbo!


And Without further adieu! 
The opening of my own Etsy Shop!
Adelie & Co.
Festive cuteness for mama's (& non mama's ;) babies (Girls & Boys) and your house!
Items will continue to be added over the next week as I figure everything out! :)
The shop will Launch tomorrow :)
www.etsy.com/adelieandco

No comments :

Post a Comment