Saturday, September 14, 2013

Week 12

With Adelie all of us recovering from a cold, and me recovering from not having my baby sleeping next to me. The first part of our week was full of movies and snuggling. Come Thursday however, one of my grown up friends aka a married friend who also has kids.
I guess that means I am also a grown up. #questionmark?
Between the two of us, we managed to take three very excited little girls to the Zoo.  Even though she really didn't know what was going on, she was EXTREMELY intrigued by all the sounds and colors!  I even sat her stroller seat up slightly (it's normally flat so she can lay down and kick around) so she could see better.  Babes was happy as a lark!   I will definitely be buying a membership there for her me  us, next summer so we can go all the time!
Friday we picked up my cousin who is a freshman at GVSU for the night and we made the obvious pit stop at Hobby Lobby to stock our crafting obsessions and squeezed in an evening maternity shot of my other cousin, who is due Oct. 1st!
Did I tell you I'm photographing the birth?
I'm extremely excited to be a fly on the wall and witness the miracle from the other end :)  
Adelie is growing like a weed and actually wore two pairs of leggings this weekend that were size 12m. holdthephone. She's three months old.  Granted they were a teensy bit big on her, but she wore them and got away with it. She is such a hoot and we love how vocal she get's with us. I swear her first words will be
I love you
Because I say it more then anything else.







She begged me to buy her Tangled. She was sick, how could I say no?

Grocery Shopping is SUCH a challenge.


Auntie K came to visit on Thursday!



Iris Adelie & Hazel


Babes and the Budgies

Babes and the Monkeys!

Doesn't Hazel look like a little Michelle Tanner??

My gorgeous Cousin-by-marriage Heather
expecting baby #1
Full session--> Click Here
Jacee Beck Photography

After the shoot it was mine and Adelie's turn :)








Mama + Mini ear warmers made by:


Feather Headbands made by me :)


Stats
Weight: 13lbs
Height:25"
Ad's can almost sit on my hip! She's still a bit wobbly but LOVES being upright and looking around! She also loves kicking her feet ALL THE TIME. This next week we will be getting out all her toys that will compliment this new trick. Namely her kick-me-piano.











2 comments :