Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Week 10

This week Ad's got shots, we painted a bazillion pieces of furniture and spent an hour in the bath trying to wash off all the glitter after our mad crafting spree.  Babes is becoming quite the little crafter! She is still such a happy baby! Her favorite things include blowouts blowing bubbles, laughing at the birds on her bouncer and the ridiculous nursery rhymes we have come up with.

They go something like this

I love you, you're so cute. I love you doot doot doot doot.
&
I love you, you're so sweet. You're so sweet and you have sweet feet.

You're right. We're geniuses.
Who would have known such simple phrases when said in the correct tone could bring so many smiles and nasal laughs ;)

This week while I had a few photo shoots and a wedding, Adelie got to spend some time with family and our friends! Which included meeting her second cousin Daiya finally! :)





A snapchat we sent daddy ;)

Adelie 10 weeks Daiya 2 weeks





Check out those baby blues

Being mauled hauled around while I was shooting a wedding by Jory and Nancy

Girl was wide awake waiting for me to get home :)




Stats
12.1lbs
24.25" long








2 comments :

  1. She's the cutest! I had my first baby on June 1st. So they are only a few weeks apart. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katie!! It's true what they say, every age is your favorite age! :)

    ReplyDelete