Monday, September 23, 2013

Week 13


Adelie is 3 months old. Everyone tells you it goes fast, and they are 100% right.  This week on top of opening our little Etsy shop, Adelie & Co we watched the trilogy of
Jurassic Park
&
Harry Potter
in addition to Hocus Pocus every single night.  Holy lotsofmovies. The reason behind all the movies is I needed to get caught up on editing/assembling orders and wouldn't ya know Adelie loves watching the tv? Between the TV and Wrigley, I have two amazing babysitters! ;) 
I have gotten pretty used to multi tasking with Babes, but that will be tested next monday as I take on another role of
Nanny.
Three days a week I will have not one but TWO babies to tend to while I edit/craft/paint.  Baby Liam (also my nephew) will be joining Ad's and myself in our little nook on Monday.
I sure hope he's ready for my intense picture taking ;)
Can't wait to have pretend twins
;)
Welcome to my office

Tuesday we had to go get the one  "shot" that she didn't get at her last apt.
So we bought her another Disney Movie ;)
One of our Furniture Babies went to a new home :)
This was also the week Ads got WAY more baths than normal. 
In a row.
Starting to REALLY love our Bumbo!

3 Month shoot




And the Boys


Stats
14lbs
25"Long

Feeding: Eats every 3 hours, 100% formula. My supply left mid last month :*( Will attempt Rice cereal soon!

Sleeping: Sleeps through the night and takes at least two short naps and one long during the day.

 Really uses her hands, talks all the time, Blows bubbles, has started drooling (hoping its not teething yet :( ) Still a very happy baby :)
















No comments :

Post a Comment